To provide a team building experience for your business while enabling your business to get involved in rebuilding, renewing and restoring lives in your community.
What your company provides:
- 8 to 10 volunteers for 8 hours to repair a home on your designated day. A full workday is 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- time for a 30-minute pre-project orientation 1-2 weeks before your workday
- $1,600 to support all project costs
What we provide:
- a planned project for your team
- all project materials, tools, and drawings
- a trained site leader to facilitate your group’s workday
- company recognition on our website, social media, and a press release
- company branding on the project worksite
Contact Matthew Yochum at [email protected]
Many of our companies report back to us that volunteering for a Project in a Box is an incredible team building opportunity for their staff. In fact, several team leaders have told us that it was better than a professionally led team building exercise their company paid to conduct.
How to Sign-Up
Sign-up your team for a project in a box by e-mailing Matthew Yochum directly at [email protected] or filling out the inquiry form below.